Florida Incorporation Process:
2. Fill in Florida Incorporation Articles Online Form. Or, print the Florida Incorporation PDF Fax Form, complete it, and fax to us: (603) 994-3836.
3. We file your Incorporation application with our State of Florida account same business day.
4. The State of Florida processes your Florida Incorporation articles and emails your “Articles” and “Certificate of Incorporation” after it receives an Active status which normally takes the State of Florida just 1 business day.
5. We then email you the necessary forms for the Employee Identification Number (referred to as EIN or Tax-ID) and the Sub-Chapter “S” (S-Corp) (if required). These forms are included with simple, detailed instructions FREE of charge for you to complete. We don’t provide processing for these forms.
* An “S-Corporation, S-Corp” or “Sub-Chapter S” is a designation granted by the Internal Revenue Service after you have filed your Florida corporation. Once your Florida corporation is filed, we will email you the necessary Federal forms with detailed instructions for obtaining the S corporation designation from the IRS.
Interested in starting a Florida Business and need more information?
Phone Orders? Please call Dean –
Toll Free: 1-888-905-7380
Please email us or call with any questions regarding our services…
By law, we cannot provide legal advice and we cannot discuss, answer questions or otherwise assist our clients in completing the online form. Please read our Disclaimer.
* Comparison Info recorded from competitors’ websites on 8/3/08.
Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Ft Lauderdale, wherever you are in Florida – forming a corporation occurs at the State level.
You can even incorporate outside the state or outside the country. Email or call to find out how.